Sourlands TM Session Sat 11/18/23 9am

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
The last official TM session of the year is Sat 11/18. 9am until whenever you want to leave. We will be repairing boardwalks on the lower trails and C trail climb. Meet at the main Sourlands parking lot and look for the Park Ranger truck. Tools and instruction will be provided, but please bring your own work gloves, sturdy shoes, bug spray and water.

Saturday 11/18/23 9am
421 E Mountain Rd
Hillsborough Township, NJ 08844

Last edited:
Working that day - but let me know if there are any repairs left to complete.

This on Lower Trail 2 near marker 7 was the only boardwalk I saw that needed repair today.
20231114_140949.jpg

Any others? Gonna be a quick TM session if this is it. The real bad one on C Trail Climb was fixed since our last TM. Anything besides boardwalks need work? Could clear leaves from lower trail drainages I suppose.

This on Lower Trail 2 near marker 7 was the only boardwalk I saw that needed repair today.
View attachment 227242
Any others? Gonna be a quick TM session if this is it. The real bad one on C Trail Climb was fixed since our last TM. Anything besides boardwalks need work? Could clear leaves from lower trail drainages I suppose.

I didn’t see anything else that needs repair over the weekend other than that. I can check out the long bridge by the main trailhead too.

Is there any chance we could work on the blazes at Boulderama? There’s so many non-marked trails crisscrossing all over the place at the summit.

I didn’t see anything else that needs repair over the weekend other than that. I can check out the long bridge by the main trailhead too.

Is there any chance we could work on the blazes at Boulderama? There’s so many non-marked trails crisscrossing all over the place at the summit.
I have not been on Boulderama in a while but yes, it's like a free for all over there. The problem is we close shortcuts and they get opened back up a day later. It's really impossible to herd the hikers onto the main trail, especially over there.

View attachment 227242
At the last TM, didn't you mention that there was an alt-line in Roaring Rocks you wanted to work on?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions