Titanium Hardtail. 2020 Sonder Signal Ti GX Build- Medium ($2500)

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
This great condition 2020 Sonder Signal Ti titanium 29er hardtail in size Medium is for sale. It was purchased brand new from Sonder (Alpkit) The frame has progressive geometry, in as new condition and is bombproof and will last forever. It is basically in stock form with the exception of a dropper I added. I have 3 other bikes so I don't get to ride this bike that much. The drive is full GX Eagle (shifter, derailleur, cassette, cranks, chain, BB). The fork is Rock Shox Pike Ultimate with 130mm travel. The brakes are SRAM Guide R 4 pistons with new pads. The dropper is OneUp Components 170 mm drop with Wolf Tooth lever. I can include the pictured Shimano SPD pedals if desired. Hate to sell it but having another Ti hard tail it's difficult to justify keeping this and taking up space. Cash preferred but I'll use Paypal, Venmo, or Zelle if buyer pays fees. More photos available upon request and feel free to ask any questions. $2500.
IMG_20210502_172104548.jpgIMG_20210722_130234862.jpgSignal Ti.jpgDowntube.jpgSonder Left.jpgSonder Right.jpgSonder RB.jpgSonder DR.jpg

Last edited:
Bump, price lowered. I'm about to list my other titanium hardtail up for sale soon.

What's replacing them?, they both seem like awesome bikes.
My aging body can't handle hardtails as much as it used to. Not sure what I'll be replacing them with but I currently still have an analog and an electric full sus bikes so I'm in no rush.

What's the other Ti hardtail that will be posted for sale?
It's a Stanton Sherpa Ti+. It is a bikepacking bike capable of fitting 29er + tires up to 3" but that's not what I have it set up. Currently I have it as a XCish shredder with Fox Factory 34 SC fork with 120mm travel. I have a link to a YouTube Video that explains it right from the Dan Stanton, the founder of the company. In fact the frame used to belong to Steve (he has a video review on it), I bought it from him. If you don't want to hear about all of their frames then you can skip to 11:55 where Dan talks about the Sherpa Ti+.

Here is the website. Again, I have it in Medium (17"). I haven't decided on the price yet.

Last edited:
Bump, make an offer. I have 7 days to accept TPC's offer but I would rather sell it locally. PM me with your offer and/or questions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom