Things that make you frown :(

I used to have this problem every winter. One season during my corporate unemployment I did seasonal job with UPS as a delivery driver and within 3 days this came back because handling cardboard boxes all day drains all the moisture out if your hands.

1. To heal the existing ones you’re gonna want to soak and disinfect in peroxide or something else. Yes it’s torture but gotta get rid of infection.

2. Get that crazy glue and use a small piece of lotion free tissue or toilet paper and cover it and dab with crazy glue to form
A cover and to let it heal. Might have to do it a few times.

3. This stuff is the best at preventative and healing I swear by it. I massage into my fingertips and cuticles every night and within a few days anything that may have been starting to split goes away. They have this in most drug store supermarkets or Walmart.IMG_4631.png

I used to have this problem every winter. One season during my corporate unemployment I did seasonal job with UPS as a delivery driver and within 3 days this came back because handling cardboard boxes all day drains all the moisture out if your hands.

1. To heal the existing ones you’re gonna want to soak and disinfect in peroxide or something else. Yes it’s torture but gotta get rid of infection.

2. Get that crazy glue and use a small piece of lotion free tissue or toilet paper and cover it and dab with crazy glue to form
A cover and to let it heal. Might have to do it a few times.

3. This stuff is the best at preventative and healing I swear by it. I massage into my fingertips and cuticles every night and within a few days anything that may have been starting to split goes away. They have this in most drug store supermarkets or Walmart.View attachment 232861
Yeah, I need to get more of that stuff I guess. But hate soft hands lol. Gotta decide which matters more to me lol

Straight shea or cocoa butter works better than O'Keefe's.

The above advice about super glue/bulking with paper is excellent.

Pad with two bandaids, one laid over the fingertip, one wrapped around holding the tails on.

-signed by a musician who can't stop playing because his fingertips are splitting.

Some douche thought it was funny to prank me at the beach house by turning on my outdoor spigot, in turn flooding my yard and neighbors. Luckily it's not freezing otherwise the sidewalk would have been hazardous. Don't have an inside shut off yet, but that's now one for the list. No cams of the backyard but that changed today. Called the cops for awareness but sure that's where it ends for now. Neighbor noticed the flooding and shut it off for me then texted me some pics.
IMG_20240219_204733.jpg

Some douche thought it was funny to prank me at the beach house by turning on my outdoor spigot, in turn flooding my yard and neighbors. Luckily it's not freezing otherwise the sidewalk would have been hazardous. Don't have an inside shut off yet, but that's now one for the list. No cams of the backyard but that changed today. Called the cops for awareness but sure that's where it ends for now. Neighbor noticed the flooding and shut it off for me then texted me some pics.
View attachment 233055
I feel your pain as I have posted here before. I’ve had all kinds of issues like this and the Halloween bombing and damage to my house and car went nowhere aside from a police report that it happened.

meantime about a week ago I caught these 3 little HS douchebags who decided to bang on my front door and run but stupidly stayed in the area and it took me less than 5 minutes to find them.

After trying They stopped denying it when I told them about my high quality security camera video (lie- see screen shot ). and that I was about to dial 911 to report it to their parents. Turns out one of the kids i know his parents.

they won’t be back hopefully they tell their friends the guy at that house is a little crazy and stay away.

IMG_4697.png

Went to Disney and all I got was COVID.🤬

Just did a 4 day Disney trip which was my kids first time and my first time back since I was a kid. On day 5 after being done with the parks I woke up feeling like I got hit by a truck. Headaches fever aches and more. Everyone else is fine and so I'm isolating at the FL House for 5 extra days while they head home without me. At least it was at the end and didn't ruin the fun.

Went to Disney and all I got was COVID.🤬

Just did a 4 day Disney trip which was my kids first time and my first time back since I was a kid. On day 5 after being done with the parks I woke up feeling like I got hit by a truck. Headaches fever aches and more. Everyone else is fine and so I'm isolating at the FL House for 5 extra days while they head home without me. At least it was at the end and didn't ruin the fun.
Everyone I know that has been to disney recently has come back sick

This place is to be avoided at all cost/

Oldest son (24) was not in Disney and is in bed with COVID maybe. This would be the 4th time he’s had it since 2020.

He just had it back in. Early December too so technically they don’t really know 100% because it’s still within 90 days of previous one and it could be positive anyway.

I was in the car with him last night for about 1/2 hour. So now the waiting begins…

On the upside, that antiviral package they give you really takes the edge off the symptoms. I don't feel like I need to be bedridden during this initial 5-day stretch. However, there's really not much you can do anyways being in isolation.

If you are going to have 6 speedboats, giant pickups, dirtbikes and atvs, why don't you be a real country boy and move out of your 50x100 lot, don't forget to take your 10k lumen security light because you are nervous of your haters.
You can move and blast your music on some real property where you can actually play with your toys.

Last edited:
is there a crappy parking thread? i forget.

i'm not entirely sure how you f- up this badly with parking and how they didn't scrape the entire side of their truck against that pole (there's literally a space of only a couple of inches there)

PXL_20240227_134405693.jpg

Oldest son (24) was not in Disney and is in bed with COVID maybe. This would be the 4th time he’s had it since 2020.

He just had it back in. Early December too so technically they don’t really know 100% because it’s still within 90 days of previous one and it could be positive anyway.

I was in the car with him last night for about 1/2 hour. So now the waiting begins…
Likely something else, there's 3-4 non-covid viruses out there

Back
Top Bottom