2021 Cross Worlds this Weekend-Anyone Watching?

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Here!

Wow. Ostend is by far the least exciting cyclocross course I’ve ever seen. On a scale of Zonhoven to Kutztown I’d give it a -2.

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
actually that was a great w’s race. Course is still blegh.

Glad to see Worst in it after her worst season in a while. Also stoked that Voldemort was a distant 3rd. Would have loved to see Honsiger on the podium instead of a doper.

onetracker

actually that was a great w’s race. Course is still blegh.

Glad to see Worst in it after her worst season in a while. Also stoked that Voldemort was a distant 3rd. Would have loved to see Honsiger on the podium instead of a doper.
Agreed. Worst had a bad crash; good to see her back. Yeah, that doper should hit the F’n road after two positive tests. I was bummed when she was leading the race. Super exciting. KFC in 21st at 40+

choop

With all that Belgium has to offer, I can’t think of a worse course. That being said, both races today were great.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The sand sections were nuts today. Crazy how much speed those guys carry. Another title for MVDP. Too bad for Wout that he got a flat, but that is cross.

onetracker

Agreed. He got the flat but I think he also blew up after the Lap 1 effort. Bummer. Super taltented women and men! The sand and the sea were both nuts!!!!!!

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
The sand sections were nuts today. Crazy how much speed those guys carry. Another title for MVDP. Too bad for Wout that he got a flat, but that is cross.
I know no one cares about the World Cup overall but at least WVA has that.

Top Bottom