2021 Sourlands TM

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
Small but mighty crew today. Thanks for braving the heat and wasp nest we disturbed @jklett and @snashters ! We made an unrideable section somewhat rideable with a lot of rock filling.
20210807_113757.jpg

20210807_113742.jpg

I assure you there's a good line through there! But if you're not feeling it, we opened up the old trail that bypasses those rocks and beefed up a water bar
20210807_113826.jpg

jklett

F'n beez. I still got a bunch of swollen spots from them. I'm excited to try the new line though, even though it is still above my pay grade. Thanks for setting this up, I always have a good time!

1TrackMind

Small but mighty crew today. Thanks for braving the heat and wasp nest we disturbed @jklett and @snashters ! We made an unrideable section somewhat rideable with a lot of rock filling.
View attachment 164655
View attachment 164656
I assure you there's a good line through there! But if you're not feeling it, we opened up the old trail that bypasses those rocks and beefed up a water bar
View attachment 164657
Thanks for the TM, the trails have been great. wish I could have been there, sourlands has become one of my favorite places to ride, so I certainly owe it some TM. Where is this line?

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
Just uphill of marker 1 on the yellow Boulderama trail.
Thanks for the TM, the trails have been great. wish I could have been there, sourlands has become one of my favorite places to ride, so I certainly owe it some TM. Where is this line?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions