2024 Pivot Shuttle AM Brand New $9,999

bergsnj

I'm posting this for a friend who just bought this bike this week and had an abrupt change of heart. This thing is a dream machine and I think he is nuts but anyway his loss could be your gain. Never registered so you can register it for the warranty, comes with original receipt from Marty's from earlier this week. It was ride wrapped by marty's. This bike is the PRO XO spec and retails for $11,799, his asking price is $9,999. Size medium. Here is a link to the Facebook marketplace ad: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1489104092006198/

shuttle.jpg

Last edited:
did he try to talk to the Marty's guys about it - i get buyers remorse thing but they might be willing to work something out to resell it too even taking a bit of a hit. especially if its not been registered they can sell it like a demo. Can't hurt to ask.

DM me if you need help making a connection

Pivot is extremely specific about their warranty. It is in no way transferable. You must have a receipt from a pivot dealer with your name on it.

he should keep this bike btw. It’s the best one I’ve tried and I’ve tested a lot.

Yeah, you can pick up a pretty well-equipped LT brand new (with warranty!) for $5500 right now. He should give it a few rides and fall in love with it. (Did his wife find out and get mad? I feel like there's more to this story)

Back
Top Bottom