All A Muchy redux

I was up in VT riding the Kingdom Trails this past weekend
But I would be up for redux redux...

I'd be up for another go round in the near future. An earlier start would be a bit better for me here on the hime front. This Sunday is out, though maybe 2 weeks out ?

if we're heading out earlier and keep a similar pace, with maybe a little less stopping, it wont be a problem making the MTBNJ picnic.

best rides of the year

Saturday was one the best rides of the year! Sick course, great group of bros to ride with. The midway buffet was perfect, thanks chris. I still feel that ride in my legs today! How do you ride that stuff everyday, even my arms are feeling it. I'm definitely in for a fake-a-muchy sequel. Can't do the weekend of the 21st(in a wedding) but I'll clear the calender of just about anything to do this again.

Thanks again.
Keith

if we're heading out earlier and keep a similar pace, with maybe a little less stopping, it wont be a problem making the MTBNJ picnic.
you better show up to the ride AND picnic, fucktard. you are one of the main reasons we chose that date - :hitsfan:

you better show up to the ride AND picnic, fucktard. you are one of the main reasons we chose that date - :hitsfan:

Indeed! We'll be riding before the picnic. Not as sexy as the redux-dux, but riding nonetheless.

why yes, i am. i also hid a pair of dirty bike shorts in the glove box of your dump truck, too (sorry for sending this down some weird MTBNJ path senor luddite)

it sounds like the Redux was a lot of fun. hopefully the redux part deux will not conflict with the october 20th picnic

uh, yeah, and i really will be making it to the picnic. 4-5 hrs after 7:08am is 11:08-12:08. could be dressed and ready for the picnic from then within an hour.

Back
Top Bottom