Any planed trail maintenance for early 2017?

Daddio66

This is my local park since I'm in Mays Landing, just getting into trail biking last year for health reasons. Looking to help out during the week or on the weekends.
Thanks!

moray42

Merman
This is my local park since I'm in Mays Landing, just getting into trail biking last year for health reasons. Looking to help out during the week or on the weekends.
Thanks!
Nothing official as of the moment, but a few of us are out occasionally trimming back brush and clearing deadfall. Been planning on getting there again to trim, but not sure when. Spring/summer at Estell is tough since it gets overrun with ticks and chiggers this time of year.

Anyway, will update if/when a day gets planned.

J_Cooke

Hello Folks,
The Estell Manor Park Trail Work
Sunday July 9th - 8:30am-Noonish

The singletrack trails are in desperate need of some help and We Need You!! Please come out and lend a hand to clean up these great trails.

Recently, JORBA (Jersey Offroad Bicycle Assoc.) cut the trees out and now we need help trimming. We should be able to clean up all 4.5 miles of trails in 1 day.
JORBA will be on-site to provide the tools.

We will be parking in the lot located on the map just off of Artesian Well Rd.

Please bring water, bug spray, and work gloves if you have them. Also, bring your bike and helmet so we can ride it afterwards (no drop pace)!

pibbles

It's my Birthday!
Hello Folks,
The Estell Manor Park Trail Work
Sunday July 9th - 8:30am-Noonish

The singletrack trails are in desperate need of some help and We Need You!! Please come out and lend a hand to clean up these great trails.

Recently, JORBA (Jersey Offroad Bicycle Assoc.) cut the trees out and now we need help trimming. We should be able to clean up all 4.5 miles of trails in 1 day.
JORBA will be on-site to provide the tools.

We will be parking in the lot located on the map just off of Artesian Well Rd.

Please bring water, bug spray, and work gloves if you have them. Also, bring your bike and helmet so we can ride it afterwards (no drop pace)!
To further bump this event I will be present for this. I will have my axe. I will be fashionably accessorized in my favorite pants!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions