Any updates

Skakes

I rode the preserve back in september and it is getting better. I've been riding this place for a year and each time something changes. Has there been any work on the trail lately, this place could be a great place to ride with a little touch up.

Skakes

Thanks man, all this snow killed riding this winter but the spring should be a blast. I can't wait for everything to dry and to get out there.

I Ride Bikes

Anything going on here. I was expecting things to get rolling after the first TM. I'd like to get out there soon and dig and ride.

THATmanMANNY

Sorry, I can't use the excuse I don't have enough time because honestly, everyone is strapped for time. However, there have been a lot of changes in the past year for myself and good ones at that.

There will be a TM in the near future. Rick contacted me for help last week.

Right now, it has become a relationship of where he contacts me to do some work. Hopefully, I can free up some 'time' to turn that around and get some TM's steamrolling.

forevaclevah

This is a great trail for anyone nearby. I created a wikipedia article with links to trailmaps. Also, there is now a Strava segment for the orange trail. Needs a little maintenance: you have to duck for a few branches.

I am up for helping if someone wants to organize a date and time.

Lupob6

Has anyone been here recently, last month or so? Do you think it will be as muddy as six mile?

MSH

Has anyone been here recently, last month or so? Do you think it will be as muddy as six mile?

I'm actually moving up to NB next month. Since 6-mile is a mudfest, I'll be checking this place out soon. Did you ride here after your post?

Lupob6

No I didn't, allaire is a pretty safe spot to ride as far as riding when wet, the Eco preserve has a similar clay that turns to slop

Top Bottom