Anyone Making Money with Youtube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Utah

You tube is dead, I made millions out of my tiny one bedroom apartment by placing small classified ads in newspapers around the world.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
My son wants to be a YouTuber when he grows up. smh. He's running around the house like an idiot with a cheap action cam (FauxPro I call it) I got him to throw around so he'll keep his paws off my GoPros and he's posting his antics on YouTube. He's using my account so I get to review all his vids before uploading.

Please post the channel so we can influence how your house burns down

qclabrat

Look up ASMR on YT. Kids listen to them for hours each day for the brain 'tingle'. People make millions on this every year

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I started my YouTube channel two years ago, and I'm now making some good money! I don't earn a lot, but I believe it's one of the best side hustles a person can have, especially in my country.

doesn't even put a link into a channel to boost it?
DumBot

1640794027886.png

tracygaug

I started my YouTube channel two years ago, and I'm now making some good money! I don't earn a lot, but I believe it's one of the best side hustles a person can have, especially in my country. Once I reached 1,000 subscribers, I monetized my YouTube channel and started making money from ads. My channel is mostly funny edits I make from runaway shows, popular reality TV series, and so much more. It's kind of a big joke on "celebrity figures" that aren't as smart or likable as they pretend to be. I guess it was something new on the YouTube arena at the time, which is why people enjoyed it so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom