Artificial Intelligence; we will call it that until it self identifies as something else.

The Kalmyk

So I’ve connected Badok.com to my Strava account. Its been hit or miss on some of the titles.

Today i found out that my 11 month old White Industry chainring has a chip tooth and one on the way. I wasn’t to excited to see that but luckily there is enough wrap for to roll with it till i find a replacement. I pretty much had choice words about 1x and White Industries being its the second issue in two months with their products. GPT4 is real!! This is what Bandok spit out as the title for todays ride...

41F3BE11-F29A-4B1B-AE47-417806273017.jpeg

So I’ve connected Badok.com to my Strava account. Its been hit or miss on some of the titles.

Today i found out that my 11 month old White Industry chainring has a chip tooth and one on the way. I wasn’t to excited to see that but luckily there is enough wrap for to roll with it till i find a replacement. I pretty much had choice words about 1x and White Industries being its the second issue in two months with their products. GPT4 is real!! This is what Bandok spit out as the title for todays ride...

View attachment 212084

I'm too lazy. I stick with the default "morning ride". Once in a blue moon it changes me up with a "lunch ride".

I was just pointing out that it's not something i would expect anyone to pay for. Not taking any shots at you

Mine was towards the cash dropped on bike bling totally off topic. I missed the mark you could say.

futurama-bender.gif

Maybe they already have. I find that a significant part of the general public is just as (if not more) confused

Just because humans are dumb/confused, doesn't mean the robots are in charge. Though if they were in charge, that's just what they'd want you to think.

1682209853154.gif

Reactions: rlb
Back
Top Bottom