Artificial Intelligence; we will call it that until it self identifies as something else.

Once in a while, if you're not following along, perhaps you should consider NOT commenting on the conversation. There really is no requirement for you to add color to every discussion on the board.
Since you seemed to picture Sicilian in a negative, stereotypical manner I felt compelled, even though with a hint of sarcasm, to speak out as I am 50% Sicilian as well. Also, while there’s no requirement I feel there’s a need for more color to certain conversations…I go back in my hole now.

P. S. It wasn’t you, it was @JimN … oops. Anyway, looks like I killed the thread? It was lame anyway.

Last edited:
Since you seemed to picture Sicilian in a negative, stereotypical manner I felt compelled, even though with a hint of sarcasm, to speak out as I am 50% Sicilian as well. Also, while there’s no requirement I feel there’s a need for more color to certain conversations…I go back in my hole now.

P. S. It wasn’t you, it was @JimN … oops. Anyway, looks like I killed the thread? It was lame anyway.

inconceivable.

@JimN … oops. Anyway, looks like I killed the thread? It was lame anyway.

Admittedly it was a lame idea. The thread didnt stand a chance. I cant have a half Sicilian take credit for killing this thread. You probably call sauce, gravy.

Go work out them legs and give your fingers a break😆

Last edited:
Admittedly it was a lame idea. The thread didnt stand a chance. I cant have a half Sicilian take credit for killing this thread. You probably call sauce, gravy.

Go work out them legs and give your fingers a break😆
I wish I could. I actually texted during train rides between a nonsense job and the next one…hopefully AI will suggest trainers on trains at some point…

BTW 1/2 Sicilian, 1/2 Umbro and 100% Florentine!

Spend an hour watching this - Seriously.
The futurists didn't see this coming.

Back
Top Bottom