Austria near lake Wolfgangsee?

Sircrashalot

Going to Austria/Germany for vacation & we are staying on lake Wolfgangsee in the Salzkammergut region of lakes/mountains. Anyone been & can recommend trails anywhere near there, Munich Germany, Bavaria &/or a bike rental or guided ride joint from experience?

Ive skied at Kitzbuhel a few years back and mtbing is very well rooted there as it's a very popular place with a large bike shop and rental. I know it's not far from Salzburg as the ski club I was with was going there for a day trip which the wife and I decided not to go and as it turned out we got 8" inches of powder the night before. One of my if not my favorite places I've ever been, very jealous!

great riding

Going to Austria/Germany for vacation & we are staying on lake Wolfgangsee in the Salzkammergut region of lakes/mountains. Anyone been & can recommend trails anywhere near there, Munich Germany, Bavaria &/or a bike rental or guided ride joint from experience?

You have a lot of great riding in that region,..especially Garmish,..just down the road in Bavaria. Hit up mtbr europe or google Germany mtb.

I will be in the Black Forest region on the other side of the country which has more DH parks July 17-Aug 11. Hoping to see the finish on the Tour. Have a great time no matter where you are going.

You have a lot of great riding in that region,..especially Garmish,..just down the road in Bavaria. Hit up mtbr europe or google Germany mtb.

I will be in the Black Forest region on the other side of the country which has more DH parks July 17-Aug 11. Hoping to see the finish on the Tour. Have a great time no matter where you are going.

Thanks...you too!! Looks like plenty of rental places around...and trail. I am gonna find an LBS & see what they can tell me...

Back
Top Bottom