Axiom Fatliner Wide Rack

one piece crank

Otso says this rack fits the Arctodus frame mounts perfectly. For $30 I couldn’t pass it up!

Axiom Fatliner Fat Bike Wide Rear Rack

fatliner-1.jpg

Setting up for long cold weather rides. I never seem to have enough room in my frame bag for clothing, gear and water, so now I can strap a dry bag to the rack. Bonus splash guard!

View attachment 226707

View attachment 226706
Nice setup, is the rack at the lowest position? I'd like to use a trunk bag in back but seems it might hit my seat as my height is considerably lower than yours (medium frame). Also, I snoozed and it is now at $46...

Nice setup, is the rack at the lowest position? I'd like to use a trunk bag in back but seems it might hit my seat as my height is considerably lower than yours (medium frame). Also, I snoozed and it is now at $46...
Yes, lowest position without modifying/changing the lower mounts - which would be easy to do. I looked a different bags, but in the end a roll-top dry bag suited my needs best (incl. lower profile).

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 3.00.16 PM.png

EDIT: If you swap the mounts left/right and invert them you'll have a net drop, but not much. It sits rearward and tall.

Back
Top Bottom