Can't wait for this to be back open.

VDavis

I live right in Pittsgrove, so this park is nearly around the corner. I put in a lot of leg work here in prep for other trails. There is actually some decent stuff farther in the back too. With it being closed I can really feel my stamina has decreased. I was riding here nearly 4-5 times a week. Sometimes 15-20 miles a day.

Frank

Sasquatch
It appears that they suffered the same type of damage that Estelle had, and has been closed for. I was talking with some folk over the weekend that were amazed at how much damage there was at Estelle. Please try and be patient with the park folk as they try to get caught up on the clean-up, it wouldn't hurt to contact the park office and offer assistance either. :)

Frank

Sasquatch
I heard on the radio yesterday that it should be opening again this weekend. It was confirmed that they were closed due to storm damage. Sadly there was a fatality as well due to a tree falling on a tent. :( Perhaps that had something to do with the extended closure.

Sjfxt

Just got back from a quick ride through. Everything major is cleared out. Lots of derailleur busters on the trail. Some of the smaller cut across trails are pretty overgrown but the main trials are wide open. And the pit is still open. I figured they would have filled that up with fallen trees.

Top Bottom