Car or other videos

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
C8Z06 seems amazeballs. Until the motor pops and you're at a Chevy dealer. And they are popping left and right. I could never beta test for GM. C7 all the way. And not a 14 lol.

Last edited:

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
CZ06 seems amazeballs. Until the motor pops and you're at a Chevy dealer. And they are popping left and right. I could never beta test for GM. C7 all the way. And not a 14 lol.
Yeah, wait until the motor dies on the one you just paid $100K over list on and GM tells you that the warranty is void.

ebarker9

god, give me the talent and will please

Especially sitting on the wrong side of the car!

Matt Farah has a really good video on how to learn:

It's not fundamentally that hard to do, but definitely hard to do as precisely as that driver and across varying degrees of braking pressure.

THATmanMANNY

@ebarker9 it's not fundamentally that hard to do. I can do it just like Matt. Slow as balls haha that goes for shifting up and down haha. That racer (let's call it what it is) is shifting like he's snapping his fingers easy. Also, throw braking with your left a little. I can't even.
Funny to see him in his RS. I haven't followed vloggers for a few years. What's his collection these days?

ebarker9

@ebarker9 it's not fundamentally that hard to do. I can do it just like Matt. Slow as balls haha that goes for shifting up and down haha. That racer (let's call it what it is) is shifting like he's snapping his fingers easy. Also, throw braking with your left a little. I can't even.
Funny to see him in his RS. I haven't followed vloggers for a few years. What's his collection these days?

In some ways I don't think it's actually as hard as it looks. On a track, you're braking so much harder that any small fluctuations in brake pressure are going to be less noticeable than driving around town where you'd be lurching all over the place. But overall, yeah, that guy is really skilled. All of the rally footage that I've seen in cars that are still using full manual boxes are similarly nuts.

No clue about what Matt owns, I don't really follow those guys either. I've seen a couple of videos on one of his Ferraris (328 GTS I think) going in for repairs. I usually find the guys in the shops who do work on these interesting cars to be more enjoyable to watch than most of the hosts.

Captain Brainstorm

In some ways I don't think it's actually as hard as it looks. On a track, you're braking so much harder that any small fluctuations in brake pressure are going to be less noticeable than driving around town where you'd be lurching all over the place. But overall, yeah, that guy is really skilled. All of the rally footage that I've seen in cars that are still using full manual boxes are similarly nuts.

No clue about what Matt owns, I don't really follow those guys either. I've seen a couple of videos on one of his Ferraris (328 GTS I think) going in for repairs. I usually find the guys in the shops who do work on these interesting cars to be more enjoyable to watch than most of the hosts.
Its not as hard to do in a car that has pedals properly spaced and of the right size. If your car has the stock, narrow pedals, its amazing what a set of these will do for you:

Top Bottom