Car-spotting thread

qclabrat

That’s a car that’s confused me since it came out. It would seem to me that a car like this is aimed at the 18-25 yo backwards hat/vape crowd. Yet I’d expect that the majority of that age groups price point would be closer to half. Am I way off?
That's my kid's friend to a tee. Living at home with no rent or bills can afford these luxuries nowadays

Captain Brainstorm

i would think you are right on, and honda has very much missed the mark. They would sell more at half the price point if they did nothing different from the base civic except fart can exhaust and excessive negative camber
Don’t worry, Acura is coming out with the “Adult” version tin June for those who want to spend $50-60k on a front wheel drive car.

rick81721

Lothar
i would think you are right on, and honda has very much missed the mark. They would sell more at half the price point if they did nothing different except fart can exhaust and excessive negative camber

Yep. I only heard it idling out of the showroom but the exhaust was super quiet. If I started my GT350 in that showroom people would have jumped out of their skin.

TJYeti

Knows about bikes
Picked up a ‘22 Lexus rx350 f sport a couple days ago. I’m officially a soccer mom. Loving this thing. Waiting for the first predator meme. I know the grill is polarizing but I like it. I spent a few hours running a phone charging cable from the usp port in the center console to the phone holding pocket. No exposed cords for me. I think Carson would approve.

Attachments

• IMG_7705.jpeg
    IMG_7705.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_7706.jpeg
    IMG_7706.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Driving home today and this happened right in front of me.
1684170982940.png

The older guy (not the guy in the picture, he was like WAY younger then the guy in the Kia)...any way...the older guy in the Kia blacked out, floored it, went across the line and slammed into this guys Grand Marquis....I was in @seanrunnette 's loner truck right behind them....so the Kia driver is out, foot on the floor slowly pushing the grand marquis backwards...I put it in reverse and back away...eventually they come to a stop. As you can see by the rope on the front of the Kia, this is like the 3rd time this has happened. Thankfully nobody was hurt, but he would have gotten up some major speed had he not slammed into this panther.....and too bad about the grand marquis...had 50,000 miles on it.

rick81721

Lothar
Driving home today and this happened right in front of me.
View attachment 213650

The older guy (not the guy in the picture, he was like WAY younger then the guy in the Kia)...any way...the older guy in the Kia blacked out, floored it, went across the line and slammed into this guys Grand Marquis....I was in @seanrunnette 's loner truck right behind them....so the Kia driver is out, foot on the floor slowly pushing the grand marquis backwards...I put it in reverse and back away...eventually they come to a stop. As you can see by the rope on the front of the Kia, this is like the 3rd time this has happened. Thankfully nobody was hurt, but he would have gotten up some major speed had he not slammed into this panther.....and too bad about the grand marquis...had 50,000 miles on it.

Daily occurrence down here - geezers!

Top Bottom