Car-spotting thread

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Driving home today and this happened right in front of me.
View attachment 213650

The older guy (not the guy in the picture, he was like WAY younger then the guy in the Kia)...any way...the older guy in the Kia blacked out, floored it, went across the line and slammed into this guys Grand Marquis....I was in @seanrunnette 's loner truck right behind them....so the Kia driver is out, foot on the floor slowly pushing the grand marquis backwards...I put it in reverse and back away...eventually they come to a stop. As you can see by the rope on the front of the Kia, this is like the 3rd time this has happened. Thankfully nobody was hurt, but he would have gotten up some major speed had he not slammed into this panther.....and too bad about the grand marquis...had 50,000 miles on it.
I think I read what you wrote 3 times, I just assumed the old guy was in the Grand Marquis and passed out.

But I guess we're now at the point that anyone who bought a Grand Marquis died and now their grandkids are driving them.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I think I read what you wrote 3 times, I just assumed the old guy was in the Grand Marquis and passed out.

But I guess we're now at the point that anyone who bought a Grand Marquis died and now their grandkids are driving them.
He was older....maybe mid 70s....but the guy in the kia looked like his dad.

rick81721

Lothar
Today's drive (have 5 weeks left). First, what an ugly Land Rover - Defender? Hideous

20230515_151439_EF.jpg

Then a little down the road, a Honda R type wannabe dead in the water. It was blocking the middle lane, but he got it going and limped to the curb

20230515_151727_EF.jpg

Finally, I like to give VW GTI owners the business. Blasted him when I passed by

20230515_154621_EF.jpg

Last edited:

OddTrickStar

Not 'merica's proudest moments in car history.
View attachment 213859View attachment 213860
Remember a guy always bragging about how light his SSR was (lighter than a Vette! they’re not) until someone pointed out he was using the figure for the weight in kilograms. Same car was off the road for a ridiculous amount of time because it needed a replacement body panel that just wasn’t available.

Top Bottom