Car-spotting thread

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So I parked next to this 63 split window that I have seen many times over the years. It's a really cool car.... The owner bought it in 67 and drove it forever.... Took the body off then mechanically restored the chassis and drive train.... Put the body back on in its original condition.... What I didn't know was that it was @vanseggern1 's dad.... Too funny.... I was talking to him about how I rode and raced bikes with his non car loving son.... You can imagine the look of disappointment on his face 😂

20230526_174612.jpg

rick81721

Lothar
So I parked next to this 63 split window that I have seen many times over the years. It's a really cool car.... The owner bought it in 67 and drove it forever.... Took the body off then mechanically restored the chassis and drive train.... Put the body back on in its original condition.... What I didn't know was that it was @vanseggern1 's dad.... Too funny.... I was talking to him about how I rode and raced bikes with his non car loving son.... You can imagine the look of disappointment on his face 😂

View attachment 214353

You traded the 67 mustang for a crappy red corvette??

JDurk

This is such the right brand of people for me, right @UtahJoe ?

20211230_185606_80016f71f1399576b0dd35475880ce3aeadb72a2.jpg
At least you don't need to open the driver's door, to access the tab, to open the cover over the gas fill on my '23 Transit.

WTF Ford?

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
At least you don't need to open the driver's door, to access the tab, to open the cover over the gas fill on my '23 Transit.

WTF Ford?
It's because theft of fuel from fleet vehicles is a thing. In 49 of the 50 states and outlying islands the driver is opening the door to fill the gas so it's kind of a NJ issue.

I've seen a # of vans in NJ missing the fuel door entirely I assume out of annoyance/frustration with it.

mwlikesbikes

It's because theft of fuel from fleet vehicles is a thing. In 49 of the 50 states and outlying islands the driver is opening the door to fill the gas so it's kind of a NJ issue.

I've seen a # of vans in NJ missing the fuel door entirely I assume out of annoyance/frustration with it.
We have a Freightliner/Mercedes van at work that has the same style fuel door. The first time I drove it I had to put fuel in it and I had no idea where the fuel door was at first!

Top Bottom