Cheesquake.

Andyguy

only small sections on white.. its only a 2 mile loop to begin with so any shortening is not good.. The section that used to have the 4 big hand made step ups on the steep switch backs by the access road .

goodvibe

I want to try something new and may go here tomorrow. Is there a blue, green, and red trail as indicated on the park map from the DEP?
1584669177211.png

w_b

I want to try something new and may go here tomorrow. Is there a blue, green, and red trail as indicated on the park map from the DEP?

Yes, but the only bike friendly dirt there is white. All other non paved trails are hiking only.

Johnshap

Hiked white trail today. Very wet. Gonna need some warm days to dry it up before it’s decent to ride. Some sections under water.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
It’s often wet at cheesequake. Just park at the commuter lot off exit 120 on the west side of the exit. It’s basically the trails that crisscross the fire road.

goodvibe

Hartshorne is pretty rain tollerant. It should be good to ride tomorrow.
Thanks for the suggestion. I was looking for something that I haven't ridden before. I pretty much have ridden everywhere a lot, I figured this would be something new.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks for the suggestion. I was looking for something that I haven't ridden before. I pretty much have ridden everywhere a lot, I figured this would be something new.

I can show you stuff you've never seen before, but not today.

walter

Fourth Party

I hate to say it, but its not worth the drive. I run here often because its a 5 minute ride from my house, and you can literally get lost on the "hiker only" paths. As far as bike riding goes, the white trail is the only bike friendly trail, and its in horrible condition and only 2+ miles......

goodvibe

I hate to say it, but its not worth the drive. I run here often because its a 5 minute ride from my house, and you can literally get lost on the "hiker only" paths. As far as bike riding goes, the white trail is the only bike friendly trail, and its in horrible condition and only 2+ miles......
OK. Thanks for the info.

Top Bottom