Creek Season Passes On Sale 3/3/23

Ironjunk

I am building my old DH bike up from parts that have been sitting around for a decade, will be nice to see everything created after they built indyross the last time i was there. Do they still do the jump bag, i know they hyped it a few years later.

Last edited:

V-Dub

I am building my old DH bike up from parts that have been sitting around for a decade, will be nice to see everything created after they built indyross the last time i was there. Do they still do the jump bag, i know they hyped it a few years later.
the air bag has a hole in it, they haven't used it in a couple years.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Jeez, I'm pretty committed to another season up there, but that's a little hard to stomach just based on missing the like 5 minute window that they had for "pre season" sales.
Yep. It was literally an hour and then done. I guess I don't understand why season passes are capped at the limit they are. I haven't had serious line issues in 2 years.

ebarker9

Yep. It was literally an hour and then done. I guess I don't understand why season passes are capped at the limit they are. I haven't had serious line issues in 2 years.

Some random time mid-week from what I remember. I think I had a work meeting and then saw that everything sold out. Makes zero sense, although I'm sure there's some strategy behind this artificial scarcity approach.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
I think this will be the first year in 5 years i dont get season passes. Instead I think I'm going to just grab a couple triple plays for my son and I. Last year was $1060 for our passes and we went 10 times. So technically we got out moneys worth but we'redying for something new. Maybe spent the thousand bucks on a weekend or 2 at killington.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
I think this will be the first year in 5 years i dont get season passes. Instead I think I'm going to just grab a couple triple plays for my son and I. Last year was $1060 for our passes and we went 10 times. So technically we got out moneys worth but we'redying for something new. Maybe spent the thousand bucks on a weekend or 2 at killington.
I hear ya. Lots more options popping up and many cool parks to explore. I have most Fridays off so it’s easy for me to shoot over to Creek and feed my adrenaline addiction. I’ll probably get at least 8 days before June. My riding goes to shit once the kids get out of school and our family calendar fills up.

ebarker9

Is this one of those get up at midnight to sign in or they’ll be gone when I get up at 6 AM things?

No really, AFAF

Best to jump on it, yes, but I don't think they go on sale at midnight. They had a countdown at one point but lost track of when it ends exactly.

Top Bottom