Creek Season Passes On Sale 3/3/23

Well it sure isn't a poor man's sport anymore. I wonder if insurance has anything to do with the season pass limit.

Well it sure isn't a poor man's sport anymore. I wonder if insurance has anything to do with the season pass limit.
Handball is a poor man’s sport. Downhill mountain biking was never a poor man’s sport. I think it’s just a sales strategy. Season pass holders are always the least profitable customers.

I used to go there just for a burger they had at the Biergarten but they don't serve it anymore. It had the patty, pulled pork, cole slaw, BBQ sauce, and cheese. I think it was called the harvest burger or something.

I used to go there just for a burger they had at the Biergarten but they don't serve it anymore. It had the patty, pulled pork, cole slaw, BBQ sauce, and cheese. I think it was called the harvest burger or something.
I think you can still get that or they can make it at least. The burgers are good and the pulled pork is really good.

They're not opening until May 19th this year so I wonder if season passes will be cheaper

1677853773710.png

Oof. Well, on the plus side, that should give the trail crew plenty of time to smooth out all of the braking bumps from previous seasons.

Grabbed one. I'm not sure that it will quite pay off in terms of number of visits but I find that I'm a lot more inclined to go after work if I have a season pass vs cutting into my triple play allocation.

A friend of mine bought hers.
It looks like I'll be in NH until Aug... so now I have to debate on buying a pass for Highland. I bought one back in 2016 when I was up here for the season and just barely used it enough. I am looking forward to a few "Kingdom on Sat/ Highland on Sun" weekends - because I learned the hard way you don't want to drive south on I-93 on a Sunday evening whereas I can get from Highland back to Portsmouth via a pleasant back-roads route (which I'm sure confused a few locals who wondered what a minivan with PA plates was doing on their roads). Thunder Mtn and Killington are also within day-trip distance. I definitely want to ride at Killington again.

How did you guys know how many passes were left? Curious, how many in total were sold? It sold out in 2hrs.
There was a lot of social media saying 250 available and the website showed how many were still left when you went to the season pass page. Did you get one this year?

Ive been told they will release more as the months go on, just at higher and higher prices. same limited time and number schtick.

Back
Top Bottom