D&R Sexual Assault. Keep a lookout guys!

krink

Eddie Munster
Just heard about this. Apparently lone female approached on D&R and taken to a more remote location by a guy with a weapon.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I always thought the tow path was really dangerous from the perspective of “no where to go”.

pygmypony

judging by the description of the incident, it sounds like it happened around the kingston branch loop...that section is pretty sketchy

this is just terrible stufff

ekuhn

...that section is pretty sketchy

I think there's sketchier parts....more so north. This stretch is normally the most congested on my rides.

Eyewitness News van and another was at the south end of Carnegie Lake Lot by the Marriott on Mapleton Rd yesterday.

Assholes like this deserve their own batch of what they do to other people, by Bubba, and when no correctional officers around.

Strix

I feel for that woman and her family they will never be the same because of this SOB. This is why it’s always good to be with someone.

Even as a male on some of these trail I think if there was a rut job out here who would ever know.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm fortunate that I've never had any incidents, but things like this are always in the back of my mind when I go out for a ride or run by myself. Just the other night I went for a run in the area and I brought a flashlight with me and I thought, if I needed it to be, maybe it would be a weapon... and as I ran, checking out what yards are good to cut thru if someone was following me or something. Hell, I've even thought about that just walking home from the train station later at night.

I hope they catch this guy and I hope this woman has a lot of support.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm fortunate that I've never had any incidents, but things like this are always in the back of my mind when I go out for a ride or run by myself. Just the other night I went for a run in the area and I brought a flashlight with me and I thought, if I needed it to be, maybe it would be a weapon... and as I ran, checking out what yards are good to cut thru if someone was following me or something. Hell, I've even thought about that just walking home from the train station later at night.

Please carry Pepper Spray.

one piece crank

Please carry Pepper Spray.
...or be prepared for flying insects.

Deamon59

it's just sad that women have to think about this kind of thing all the time... my mom recently had a sketchy experience on what i believe was the D&R canal but on the PA side

Top Bottom