Diablo Closing

J-Dro

Diablo closing does not necessarily mean the end of DH riding at Mountain Creek. This was posted on VitalMTB:

UPDATE: We've received word that there will still be a bike park at Mountain Creek in 2012, but likely under a new name.

"The park is built but will need to be re-vamped. There will be a very passionate and dedicated group of people making it happen. The past is now the past and we have a very bright future on the horizon. The park is only going to get better, hard work and love for the sport will GET IT DONE!"

The take away message is that the name will likely change.

jimf

Diablo closing does not necessarily mean the end of DH riding at Mountain Creek. This was posted on VitalMTB:

UPDATE: We've received word that there will still be a bike park at Mountain Creek in 2012, but likely under a new name.

"The park is built but will need to be re-vamped. There will be a very passionate and dedicated group of people making it happen. The past is now the past and we have a very bright future on the horizon. The park is only going to get better, hard work and love for the sport will GET IT DONE!"

The take away message is that the name will likely change.

Could you post a link? I cannot seem to find this posting at vitalmtb. I really hope this is true and that they will honor existing season pass holders

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
check out the diablo rumor thread on ridemonkey too. some of the new staff are chiming in, so there will be riding and season passes will be honored from the looks of it.

aedubber

I heard about them honoring 2012 season passes , just wasn't sure if there will be any management to keep it all up to par. Hopefully there will be some good coming out of this and staying open as you guys just mentioned the info from vital.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions