Dickerson Mine Trail Directory

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Good stuff @Jason and they jorba crew has been doing over there. Really fun, flowly blue/white loops with some technical features mixed in. Then some additional technical bits on orange with some excellent rock work.

Love this log ride

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
We have soooo much new stuff in the works. I just wish we could get to it all, like right now!

• Canfield Ave. / School Connector (Hedden Park Connector)
  • Yellow Trail (New) Canfield side of park
  • Red Trail (New) Dunks / 46 side of park
  • New bridges
  • Corridor widening for snow grooming

Good stuff @Jason and they jorba crew has been doing over there. Really fun, flowly blue/white loops with some technical features mixed in. Then some additional technical bits on orange with some excellent rock work.

Love this log ride

jpn

I have been busy at work so DM has been my only venue for MTB so far this year. THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE'S HARD WORK!!!!!
The Blue trail is a lot of fun and going back and forth on White and Blue have been great trail riding for me: Beach connector trail is too hard for me!
!
They are still building trails in here, so this place is really quite a gem in a small area!

Kristina C

Husband and I rode this a few weeks ago for first time. Great place. Is there a suggested start/parking for taking kids first time on singletrack?

Mic360

I normally park in the beach lot then ride the road to the gravel lot and start there. You have to go up hill from any of the parking lots that I know of but once up top it's not bad riding. I like to park in the beach lot a ride the road to get some kinda warm up before going up.

Jason

JORBA.ORG

Robin

Haven't been to DM since school closed back in March. Now that I'm back it's my after school go-to.

Great job on the new Marty's trail!!!! I rode it CW - I'm assuming that is the preferred way based on the gap jump at the start

Robin

Can you park behind the commercial building where yellow/white/Marty's trails meet? Looking to ride before school and would rather not start at bottom since time is limited. Thanks!

thegock

Can you park behind the commercial building where yellow/white/Marty's trails meet? Looking to ride before school and would rather not start at bottom since time is limited. Thanks!
The guy who rode with me 2 weeks ago did.
PXL_20210517_175838222-01.jpeg

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's

That’s where we usually park.

Jason

JORBA.ORG
This seems to be the new popular parking spot. The tenants haven't said anything about the mtbers parking there. Buxton doesn't have any classes going at that time so the lot will probably be empty.

goldsbar

IDK if this is still the case, but years ago when that building was a batting cage, there were no signs saying you couldn't park on the street and people often did.

Robin

Took me a bit to find access (I thought I could get to it off Route 10) - but parking up top was great - quiet and easy to access. Smell of spices along Marty's trail!

ebarker9

What time were you there, we were there 2 to 4ish conditions were great aside for this. Saw a father daughter pop a puddle on Marty's.

One of my favorite places

A bit after that. I think I got there around 4:30. Has to be the best place post-rain that I can think of in this area.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions