FS: GE Stove / Bosch Dishwasher / small Bosch Washing Machine (cheap!)

DownhillR3

Lets start first with the small Bosch washing machine. Literally perfect size to do all your dirty riding clothes, towels for car washing, etc. Literally like brand new from my parents spare in law suite that was never used.

Bosch Axxis Plus was24460UC - compact washer $300
Selling my parents spare washer since they are downsizing. Brand new price was $1,249.Features:ActiveWater TechnologyAdjusts the water level to your specific load for an efficient wash cycleCapacityWash up to 15.4 lbs. or 16 bath towels in a single load Compact Footprint15 Wash Cycles and 8 OptionsLarge LED Display with Remaining TimeUnique Raindrop Stainless Steel DrumAnti-vibration System for Second Floors InstallationHeight: 33 1/4"Width: 23 1/2"Diameter: 24 1/4"Power cord length: 63" (Full Length)Drain hose length: 57" (Full Length)Inlet hose length: 48" (Full Length)

Bosch she3ar75uc - dishwasher $200
Redesigned kitchen so this is up for sale, works without issue. Includes drain line. Retail is $750 online with the model number listed in the ad title and images for verification.Overall33.88'' H X 23.5625'' W X 22.5625'' DCutout24'' WOverall Product Weight91 lb.Depth with Door Open 90°48.44'' D

GE jgb660sej2ss Gas Range (setup for propane hookup right now) $250
Unit works 100%, only removed due to kitchen redesign with new colorway. Setup for propane and can also work with natural gas. No scratches on outer face of the unit.Dimensions - 47 1/4 H x 30 W x 28 3/4 DColor - Stainless Steel/GrayBurner - Center 10,000 BTU OvalBurner - Left Front 18,000 BTU Power BoilBurner - Left Rear 5,000 BTU Precise SimmerBurner - Right Front 9,500 BTUBurner - Right Rear 12,000 BTU

Attachments

• tempImageYCm3es.png
    tempImageYCm3es.png
    541.7 KB · Views: 31
  • tempImagewEeoVA.png
    tempImagewEeoVA.png
    683.3 KB · Views: 34
  • tempImage8t3eP6.png
    tempImage8t3eP6.png
    696.2 KB · Views: 28
  • tempImageMwmZZt.png
    tempImageMwmZZt.png
    705.1 KB · Views: 29
  • tempImageDYzxA8.png
    tempImageDYzxA8.png
    615.8 KB · Views: 26
  • tempImageTNk2u9.png
    tempImageTNk2u9.png
    769.3 KB · Views: 30
Let me talk to the wife about the washing machine and get back to you.. could be good timing for both of us.

Let me talk to the wife about the washing machine and get back to you.. could be good timing for both of us.
I checked the specs actually I thought compact meant just space saver, but this is a smaller volume model which would probably not support our 5 person household that well.

I checked the specs actually I thought compact meant just space saver, but this is a smaller volume model which would probably not support our 5 person household that well.
Correct, this is a solid addition to clean all those muddy items, towels, etc. I would NOT use this machine as a sole washing machine for a big family.

Back
Top Bottom