Is there more??

mxrider29

Are there anymore places to ride in the park besides the White Trail? I see Red and Green, but bikes are prohibited.

PatrickBrown

Are there anymore places to ride in the park besides the White Trail? I see Red and Green, but bikes are prohibited.

white is pretty much it...... I actually rode through there today. they say its 3 miles, my GPS said like 2.75... decent little fun ride.

Arwen's Mom

Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains
there is one other spot but its a very short plain loop. If you follow the paved road to the beach area, there is a trail there, with a long bridge, that you can take the bikes on, but it just makes a loop. There are lots of trails going off it, but bikes are prohibited from all of them as well. The white trail is pretty much all there is to ride there.

mxrider29

white is pretty much it...... I actually rode through there today. they say its 3 miles, my GPS said like 2.75... decent little fun ride.

I did almost 8 miles today hitting most of the trails in both directions. It's not bad, I was just wondering if there's more.

honestly - there are just other more fun places to ride imo that are not too far from this park - its good to hit it once and again - well - maybe not the again

Top Bottom