Jshort’s bike thread

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Well if that happens to his saddle, that just serves as a reminder that even the brand name parts can fail.
I cracked a Selle Italia junt on my mtb

CX saddle, maybe I’d skip a carbon rail one from anyone reall, but otherwise, I’d roll it

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I cracked a Selle Italia junt on my mtb

CX saddle, maybe I’d skip a carbon rail one from anyone reall, but otherwise, I’d roll it
I cracked a freaking S-Works Power saddle. Power saddles are their MTB saddles so you would think it would be able to withstand a little force. I think my foot slipped off a pedal at Stephens and I landed hard on the saddle and cracked a rail. That POS was like a $400 seat! I bought it from @Bikeworks for way less than that so no biggie. But I'll steer away from carbon railed seats on the MTB from here out,

Last edited:

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Update. I got a USPS tracking number.

They must have some supersonic mail trucks in LA. Must be EVs.

IMG_0253.jpeg

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
USPS is amazing

The 3d printed saddles i bought were $34.42 for the plastic, an $47.33 for the carbon. 10,000 sold, 1935 reviews, 4.8 stars. my butt is very happy, as well as my wallet

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
USPS is amazing

The 3d printed saddles i bought were $34.42 for the plastic, an $47.33 for the carbon. 10,000 sold, 1935 reviews, 4.8 stars. my butt is very happy, as well as my wallet

I would get one for the road bike. But I already have a 3D printed saddle on that bike.

Bikeworks

I cracked a freaking S-Works Power saddle. Power saddles are their MTB saddles so you would think it would be able to withstand a little force. I think my foot slipped off a pedal at Stephens and I landed hard on the saddle and cracked a rail. That POS was like a $400 seat! I bought it from @Bikeworks for way less than that so no biggie. But I'll steer away from carbon railed seats on the MTB from here out,
Sorry to hear that happened bud. I have a spare Power in 143 that I'm not using if you want. My only carbon rail saddle is on my road bike, that one you bought from me included IIRC. All my MTB saddles have Ti rails. Unfortunately, two of the Mimic saddles I had had the shells start the sag. Fortunately, Big S replaced both with the newest version of the Power Expert w/Mirror!!

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
see if you can do a redirect to your actual address. something is up, maybe the bar code?
no idea. My address is on the package is correct. I think the USPS is just doing USPS things?

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sorry to hear that happened bud. I have a spare Power in 143 that I'm not using if you want. My only carbon rail saddle is on my road bike, that one you bought from me included IIRC. All my MTB saddles have Ti rails. Unfortunately, two of the Mimic saddles I had had the shells start the sag. Fortunately, Big S replaced both with the newest version of the Power Expert w/Mirror!!
Thanks for the offer. this happened on the first ride :). I've since replaced it with a Ti Railed Power saddle.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's

i broke a ti rail on my stache, fortunatly it was test riding it at the bike shop after some other repairs, so downtime was nonexistant.

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
For wet or muddy conditions, these bottles are perfect.

Plus the little red piece pops right out so you can clean and completely dry them. Most of my old bottles had the spouts that you can’t remove and even though I try to clean as much as possible, they still get moldy after a few months. If you have a specialized purist water bottle, it has mold in it. Those things are impossible to completely dry out.

IMG_0256.jpeg

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Can we get a link tho

These are bigger though. I don’t see this size with the muck cover thing.

Top Bottom