Just wanted to introduce myself…

Oey12

Good morning, first off thanks for accepting my application MODs. My name is Joey and been riding since 1999, took a 8 year hiatus in between 2009 to 2017.

I used to ride Kittatiny weekly and Lewis Morris monthly. Now I live in NY and I am looking to learn Ringwood. Blauvelt is my home track. I currently own a 2021 Giant Trance 29 3 with a lot of upgrades. Love the bike and I just bought a DVO Topaz shock for it.

I look forward to be on the sight and thanks again for having me!

Here’s some eye candy if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• 5987A7EE-6A0C-4C8E-9874-21F890A17DD2.jpeg
    5987A7EE-6A0C-4C8E-9874-21F890A17DD2.jpeg
    182 KB · Views: 91

qclabrat

Welcome @Oey12. Lucky you to be in the crown jewel area for NJ riding. See you on the trails. The topaz is wonderful, I have one on my Banshee Prime

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome..
Lot's of great riding up there.. RIngwood, Waywayanda, Stirling (NY), Jungle Habitat....

Oey12

Welcome @Oey12. Lucky you to be in the crown jewel area for NJ riding. See you on the trails. The topaz is wonderful, I have one on my Banshee Prime
Thanks, I am very fortunate…. I currently have a Fox DPS in the rear. It’s not bad but when I start hitting the roots and rocks at speeds it starts to get bouncy regardless of the PSI or rebound settings. Being that it’s a short travel bike I realize it’s going to get rougher in the rough stuff but I am hoping for better dampening.
Welcome..
Lot's of great riding up there.. RIngwood, Waywayanda, Stirling (NY), Jungle Habitat....
I rode Waywayanda in the early 2000’s and Sterling a few years ago. I did it on my 100mm forked hardtail and got all twisted around, direction wise. It was tough on the HT in my opinion but I do want to try it again. I did find an awesome trail towards the top that I would love to hit again.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I had like a 15 year hiatus from biking. When I moved to North Jersey I got the itch to get back in it. This site was extremely helpful for figuring out new places. So, welcome! Hit up some group rides and meet the crue.

Top Bottom