Kingdom Trails Cabin

Feibs

If this type of post is frowned upon, please delete.

Yooo Mtbnj Community,

Two years ago we bought a property up at Kingdom Trails. My friend and his family along with mine have spent countless weekends turning a nearly abandoned cabin into something we are very proud of. We have it rented out a bunch this summer and we plan to use it whenever it is not rented out. We are trying to get more random dates filled in this summer to increase occupancy and fund future projects on the property! My plan is to offer it to you fine folks at a nicely discounted rate--- plus ---- No taxes or Air BnB fees. It could be win/win. ($175 weekdays- $225Weekends Plus $150 cleaning)

About the property-
It is a 7 acre piece of property that sits directly on the East Branch of the Passumpsic river. It has a perfect view of Burke Mountain. It is 200 yards from Dirt Church Brewery and 1 mile from the Moose Haven Trail Head (Home to the famous Black Bear trail.) It is a 6 minute drive to the center of East Burke.

-It comfortably sleeps our 2 families of 4. (8 People)
-It has unrestricted access to the river and could be dangerous for young children.
-Dog friendly
-Plenty of Bike Storage
-IT IS RAD

I will leave the link below. If you are interested, check the calendar for availability. You can message me through MTBNJ and I will get back to you. We can exchange info.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/979785...share_id=a04dbd94-9950-4b1b-a4e9-2af53ae2c515

Things this post is not looking for-

-Any negative replies- Go find somewhere else to RANT.
Example-----Debate on how Air BnB is ruining local housing markets.

This project offered us an opportunity to take our children on an endless adventure while instilling a work ethic I wanted them to see and understand. I hope the cabin will be in our families for generations and it remains as special to them as it is to us.

Cheers,
TralesEnd

We have 2 full weeks left available......and a shorter stay
Dates -
Check in July 6th- Checkout July 13th..........7 Nights- $1275 Plus cleaning
Check in July 25th- Checkout Aug 1st............7 Nights- $1275 Plus cleaning
Check in Aug 4th- Checkout Aug 9th..........5 Nights- $875 Plus cleaning
1718717943910.png

If this type of post is frowned upon, please delete.

Yooo Mtbnj Community,

Two years ago we bought a property up at Kingdom Trails. My friend and his family along with mine have spent countless weekends turning a nearly abandoned cabin into something we are very proud of. We have it rented out a bunch this summer and we plan to use it whenever it is not rented out. We are trying to get more random dates filled in this summer to increase occupancy and fund future projects on the property! My plan is to offer it to you fine folks at a nicely discounted rate--- plus ---- No taxes or Air BnB fees. It could be win/win. ($175 weekdays- $225Weekends Plus $150 cleaning)

About the property-
It is a 7 acre piece of property that sits directly on the East Branch of the Passumpsic river. It has a perfect view of Burke Mountain. It is 200 yards from Dirt Church Brewery and 1 mile from the Moose Haven Trail Head (Home to the famous Black Bear trail.) It is a 6 minute drive to the center of East Burke.

-It comfortably sleeps our 2 families of 4. (8 People)
-It has unrestricted access to the river and could be dangerous for young children.
-Dog friendly
-Plenty of Bike Storage
-IT IS RAD

I will leave the link below. If you are interested, check the calendar for availability. You can message me through MTBNJ and I will get back to you. We can exchange info.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/979785...share_id=a04dbd94-9950-4b1b-a4e9-2af53ae2c515

Things this post is not looking for-

-Any negative replies- Go find somewhere else to RANT.
Example-----Debate on how Air BnB is ruining local housing markets.

This project offered us an opportunity to take our children on an endless adventure while instilling a work ethic I wanted them to see and understand. I hope the cabin will be in our families for generations and it remains as special to them as it is to us.

Cheers,
TralesEnd
Liked for the Olin Mark IV Comps and Vinyl.

Back
Top Bottom