KSVP compared to Deer Park

robr1023

I just went out to Allamuchy Deer Park for the first time, and road the white trail (6 miles ish) around it all. I chose this because I heard it was supposed to be a beginner trail. I really enjoyed it. I usually ride at Lewis Morris and it was difficulty-wise not too challenging for a guy who has only been on several rides.

I was wondering how KSVP trails are. I heard KSVP is easier than Deer Park? Or maybe a little bit harder, but still beginner?

I'm focusing on two parts:
- how are the climbs (beginner elevation or steepness)
- how rocky and technical

Very similar in flow, no long climbs just more short grunters. Great park for beginners because your never far from the car.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I just went out to Allamuchy Deer Park for the first time, and road the white trail (6 miles ish) around it all. I chose this because I heard it was supposed to be a beginner trail. I really enjoyed it. I usually ride at Lewis Morris and it was difficulty-wise not too challenging for a guy who has only been on several rides.

I was wondering how KSVP trails are. I heard KSVP is easier than Deer Park? Or maybe a little bit harder, but still beginner?

I'm focusing on two parts:
- how are the climbs (beginner elevation or steepness)
- how rocky and technical

No rock gardens, limited technical spots. Only a couple climbs but they can be avoided. This would be a very good place for you to check out

Back
Top Bottom