Looking ahead 5-10 years. Where do you drop your Benjamins?

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Up 8% since this post. Any more hot tips?
Up 8% since this post. Any more hot tips?
No, but install has a month to go and earnings next week. Note:small risk. How about you buy Tesla in 2021 as an investment...wait, you would be 75% in the hole. I am not in love with positions but I am still bearish. Bigearnings this week can change things but just about every asset is at big resistance levels after a huge bear market rally with VIX under 20. Not where I would want to go long anything. Today I shorted 200 SPXL at 38.25. I have a 3% stop on this. I did it when ES was at 3987 (value high) sorting to keep things in my favor. But I know all the traders on here are as great as anyone...thast's why we're all retired.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Also, for the life of me I have no idea why people want to buy growth stocks when the fed is consistently raising rates. My buddy is all in tsla… he’s been averaging in for two years now and still a negative return.

Rachelwjd

Hey there! It's always a good idea to consider long-term investments when thinking about where to put your money. As for the stock market, it's hard to predict where it will go in the next few years, but it's important to be aware of the risks and make informed decisions.
If you're looking to diversify your portfolio, you might want to consider investing in real estate or commodities such as gold or silver. You could also look into mutual funds or exchange-traded funds (ETFs) that focus on specific sectors or industries.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey there! It's always a good idea to consider long-term investments when thinking about where to put your money. As for the stock market, it's hard to predict where it will go in the next few years, but it's important to be aware of the risks and make informed decisions.
If you're looking to diversify your portfolio, you might want to consider investing in real estate or commodities such as gold or silver. You could also look into mutual funds or exchange-traded funds (ETFs) that focus on specific sectors or industries.
Personally I'd invest in all new bikes with UDH so I could run the new SRAM AXS Transmission. But that's just one man's opinion.

Top Bottom