Making money as the pandemic subsides

I assume @jimvreeland will keep my bike nice and clean in exchange for living in my basement. Clean bikes are overrated anyway though.

I finally let them do the free car wash when I got my annual oil change last year. Car doesn't run any better.

im sure they did their best, but it doesnt show 🤣

at home bike mechanic? never work, they are too fickle. a generic p/u and delivery service would,
serving multiple shops.

There are a bunch of them down here - I use the local guy (he lives in our community) all the time. Picks up the bike, returns it a day or 2 later. Great service

at home bike mechanic? never work, they are too fickle. a generic p/u and delivery service would,
serving multiple shops.

It may have been due to the pandemic bike shop backup but there was plenty of demand. I picked it up as a side hustle...people claimed they'd rather utilize a mobile bike repair even when shops are caught up but we'll see. I still have my LLC setup, but I'm not doing much advertising for now. My area has exactly 0 bike ships within a 5 mile radius which I'm sure is a factor as well.

Considering there's people that pay Skurka to be a full time hiking guide, there's definitely a large contingent of people who just want to pay to get brought to the best places and not have to plan it out.
MY new business plan is based around the idea of bringing reach people in the woods and lead them back to civilization only after they pay an hefty ransom fee. What could possibly go wrong?

MY new business plan is based around the idea of bringing reach people in the woods and lead them back to civilization only after they pay an hefty ransom fee. What could possibly go wrong?
I wouldn't pitch this to a hunter.

or

$10 cupcakes. cause who hasn't seen cupcake wars.
I keep getting suckered into getting these $6 donuts. They're gluten free, and I wasn't expecting to like them. But each one is like a half pound of deliciousness. New flavors all the time, just keeps me coming back. Can never just get one either, always 3 or 4 at a time, ya know, for the family.
Screenshot_20210303-194733.png

Couple of years ago the local communities adult education setup had a class on how to maintain your bike, which was offered by one of the local shop. I would be up for a class like that which will allow me to do the minor stuff and take the bike to local shop for major stuff (anything around safety related - specifically brakes).

Back
Top Bottom