Mavic ksyrium for CX?

Would split the difference as the road bike is obviously not fit correctly. If you need to slant saddle down the bars are too low.

saddle is back up to where it should be - i can stay in the drops, but it does seem a bit long. I'll get to that.

Before you continue to analyze wheels weights and such you should probably address the grandpa cockpit setup. Considering you have this as the 20 something, slammed and extended for the flexible AF set up:

img_7085-jpg.55205

Yup. Need pedals first - they are on the paragon, which is over at halters. I think the evo might get that fancy plastic stem....
Don't think the set-back post is going to work for me either.

saddle is back up to where it should be - i can stay in the drops, but it does seem a bit long. I'll get to that.

Yup. Need pedals first - they are on the paragon, which is over at halters. I think the evo might get that fancy plastic stem....
Don't think the set-back post is going to work for me either.
Carbon steams aren't worth the money IMO, they typically weigh more and even if less, it is a few grams. I am all about carbon bars for vibration dampening but I am not sure it is needed in the stem too. If you need a 120 or 130, I probably have something on the cheap.

Back
Top Bottom