Nassau 9/25/21

dvaidya

Looking to ride the trail on Saturday. I am hoping the rain until Friday morning will not create any issues.

Also, anyone have a recommendation for 60 to 90 minute ride loop that we can do what is a cross between CR and 6MR? Also, any strava links of that loop would be helpful, since I will be riding there for the first time and majority of the group riding are just starting out.

PS: if anyone who is familiar with the trails is riding Saturday and willing to lead a group of beginner let me know the start time :)

rick81721

Lothar
Looking to ride the trail on Saturday. I am hoping the rain until Friday morning will not create any issues.

Also, anyone have a recommendation for 60 to 90 minute ride loop that we can do what is a cross between CR and 6MR? Also, any strava links of that loop would be helpful, since I will be riding there for the first time and majority of the group riding are just starting out.

PS: if anyone who is familiar with the trails is riding Saturday and willing to lead a group of beginner let me know the start time :)

I was there today riding with rick. Great conditions and it seems to dry out after a day or two. This is the usual loop I do - in the time range you requested:

https://www.strava.com/activities/6001954264

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Confirming with the group but I was thinking to start around 9 or 9:30. Everyone in the group is about hr away.

If you could do 9:00 for 90 minutes moving (easy pace) over 2 hours +/- elapsed I'd be up for leading.
@GSTim you up for sweeping?

dvaidya

If you could do 9:00 for 90 minutes moving (easy pace) over 2 hours +/- elapsed I'd be up for leading.
@GSTim you up for sweeping?

Thank you @Patrick.

We have at least two for 9am start. Just waiting for confirmation from 4 other folks. Hoping to get confirmation from the rest of the group tonight or mid day tomorrow.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Success!
Couple hours in the woods, 1:20 moving.
They were switchbackin' like champs by the end.

1A3AEB46-AA76-4B27-856E-FA9357CB083A.jpeg

@dvaidya in yellow, @Rana, and @Nadir

And we met @TommyF on the trail

Last edited:

CNJRider

Joker
hey dvaidya, i think i saw you guys when you left. I arrived back from my ride via Nassau Rd around 1130ish. Glad you guys made out alright!

dvaidya

Yep, you might have seen us. We left right around that time. I am going to setup a schedule to ride 6MR at least 3 times a week doing the red to Middlebush an back on white to Jacques Lan, since it’s only 15 minutes from home. Hit Nassau on Saturday.

The more I ride the better I will get.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions