Natural gas lines messing up the roads.

Ironjunk

As a roadie i have three options. Ride in the middle of the road and have speeding cars up my A. Ride on the repaved natural gas trench and get bumped all over the place, or ride on the actual shoulder filled with rocks glass and disposable vapes.

It's a first world problem but this is a roadie forum so im gonna complain like a roadie.

Why don't they or can't they actually replane the roads so they are flush instead of leaving it a bouncy mess?

Last edited:

Karate Monkey

Gotta agree with the giggle here.

The infrared patching stuff is slow/labor intensive. Can 100% guarantee that no utility company will pay for that for a 1/4 mile stretch of street.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
As a roadie i have three options. Ride in the middle of the road and have speeding cars up my A. Ride on the repaved natural gas trench and get bumped all over the place, or ride on the actual shoulder filled with rocks glass and disposable vapes.

It's a first world problem but this is a roadie forum so im gonna complain like a roadie.

Why don't they or can't they actually replane the roads so they are flush instead of leaving it a bouncy mess for a decade?
Hopewell twp public works seems to be especially bad with the bumpy “strip”.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is anyone else following la vuelta? This has to the most entertaining GC of the year. The jumbo visma team drama is so compelling I really can’t wait for tomorrow.

Top Bottom