New housing development in Mount Olive

HiFiGuy

Hoping they turned it down. ?

“This matter is on the agenda for the Mount Olive Township Planning Board’s virtual meeting this Thursday, July 16 at 7:00 p.m.”

ryderX

MO Twp will not vote against more ratables or against the Rockefeller group. So it’s only a matter of agreeing on the details at this point.

Carolayec

It is an excellent novelty as I intend to buy a house in this area, but did they announce the prices for the homes and flats?
I still rent my apartment, and the cost for renting is about $10000 yearly.
I've rented even a more expensive flat, but finally, I realized that the only way I can get the necessary amount to buy my flat is by renting a smaller and cheaper apartment.
It is essential to analyze your income and your financial possibilities when choosing a flat or home to rent.
There is an article you may find helpful. It contains detailed information on choosing what flat to rent and the steps you need to follow.
I also used that guide when analyzing how much rent can I afford.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
It is an excellent novelty as I intend to buy a house in this area, but did they announce the prices for the homes and flats?
I've rented even a more expensive flat, but finally, I realized that the only way I can get the necessary amount to buy my flat is by renting a smaller and cheaper apartment.
It is essential to analyze your income and your financial possibilities when choosing a flat or home to rent.
There is an article you may find helpful. It contains detailed information on choosing what flat to rent and the steps you need to follow.

Great opportunity to bring more people in for TM and to have ears to ground to call out the lawbreakers. Would be cool to get directly from home to Mooch / SSP, I wonder what they will start at?

iman29

canadensis

100 acres of development when there is so much unused9 property in the ITC to redevelop? "The premises, which are situated near the boroughs of Netcong and Stanhope, are all currently undeveloped and are partially wooded. "
And Jorba Stephens thinks that the quality of trail condition is the validating reason for open space to exist? Well-maintained trails are a great resource for some but excessive development is unwelcome by all who enjoy the outdoors and a healthy ecosystem. I would rather be able to enjoy an unbroken wilderness with rocky footpaths than a chunk of flow trails bordered by exurbia, broken habitats and nitrogen-filled waterways.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions