Noanet Woodlands Trails Dover MA

TonyK

If you're up in the Boston Area there are some very good trails systems for MTB. One trail system that I really enjoy is Noanet Woodlands Trails in Dover, MA. this is a very large trail system that interconnects with several other trails. It has everything from beginner trails like Six Mile to more advanced technical stuff like Stephens. The trails are all marked with incredible signage. Lots of nice ponds, creeks, and a water fall too! All woods and well shaded. You'll see a mix of hikers, dog walkers, and even some horseback occasionally. The photo shown reveals the Boston skyline way in the background. Enjoy if you make it up there.

Attachments

• IMG_2383.JPEG
    IMG_2383.JPEG
    183.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Noanet_2023-04-15_122605.jpg
    Noanet_2023-04-15_122605.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 64

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@Jmann - ever hear of this one? Not too far from my normal spot when I'm up there so I'm curious.

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
@Jmann - ever hear of this one? Not too far from my normal spot when I'm up there so I'm curious.
Never been there. There’s so many spots up there, I need to get to. I ride the same few places usually just because I love them and don’t get to ride them enough.

I was supposed to be up there this month but our client ghosted us. I’m missing my Vietnam time.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Never been there. There’s so many spots up there, I need to get to. I ride the same few places usually just because I love them and don’t get to ride them enough.

I was supposed to be up there this month but our client ghosted us. I’m missing my Vietnam time.

I’ll be up there next Sunday through Wednesday. Not sure I’ll make it here though. Vietnam for sure.

TonyK

I do up to Dover,MA area often. the cray Locals up there think Vietnam is the South China Sea (go figure). so please let me know what the official trail name so I can check it out next time up in MA. thanks!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I do up to Dover,MA area often. the cray Locals up there think Vietnam is the South China Sea (go figure). so please let me know what the official trail name so I can check it out next time up in MA. thanks!

If the locals up there don't know Vietnam I'm not sure how much they mountain bike. It's the #2 trail system in the state according to TF (they use number of times ridden to measure this):

Link to system:

Link to a good intro loop:

Eat your Wheaties. This is not Six Mile!

Top Bottom