OOS MOGA

roc

When was your last ride? Been at least a month and a half for me.
Yesterday, and it was hard and I only did patriots path. I need to get in some kind of shape. I’m in a bad way. I’m old and fat, I can’t do anything about the old, but I’m going to try to do something about the fat.

mtbiker87

Sounds like you're due for one then. I did a ride at Tourne with @TommyF a few weekends back. Then about 20 miles on the Sussex Branch the week after that, with a few weekday sessions at the Vernon pumptrack mixed in for good measure. Was down for the count last week after getting clobbered with another upper respiratory infection. It's kinda been one after the other since getting COVID in January. But I'm fighting to get back into peak riding shape best I can.

qclabrat

Sounds like you're due for one then. I did a ride at Tourne with @TommyF a few weekends back. Then about 20 miles on the Sussex Branch the week after that, with a few weekday sessions at the Vernon pumptrack mixed in for good measure. Was down for the count last week after getting clobbered with another upper respiratory infection. It's kinda been one after the other since getting COVID in January. But I'm fighting to get back into peak riding shape best I can.
Heal up, any lung problems? My kid still not able to run without stopping after a few minutes. Let's put a group ride in monthly starting this month. It only works if folks commit to attending. I know things happen but one day a month, planned in advance usually works for me. So who's free last weekend of April?

mtbiker87

Heal up, any lung problems? My kid still not able to run without stopping after a few minutes. Let's put a group ride in monthly starting this month. It only works if folks commit to attending. I know things happen but one day a month, planned in advance usually works for me. So who's free last weekend of April?
X-rays say lungs are ok, but my chest actually hurt a bit after the last two rides, and I start coughing when I'm done. Feels like I never fully kick the upper respiratory infection part, and this newest bout was pretty rough. Felt a bit better today though, and should be good to go by whatever you guys come up with for the end of the month.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Fake... but would be cool
Screenshot_20230406_134930_Facebook.jpg

Mtbdog

The NICA races at Lewis Morris this weekend needs a few volunteers. Any OOS members have some time on Sunday to help out it would be appreciated. Thanks 👍 😊

Top Bottom