OOS MOGA

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Capture.JPG

OOS Parts Listing

Last edited:

Mtbdog

I will be at Lew Mo that weekend but I'm volunteering for the NICA race both days. After like 3pm Saturday is possible. More than willing to lead a ride.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I will be at Lew Mo that weekend but I'm volunteering for the NICA race both days. After like 3pm Saturday is possible. More than willing to lead a ride.
Oh right... you did mention NICA at LewMo.
Prolly best to avoid LewMo then. Don't want to create a road block for those kids.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Only a few minutes and we already have 2 options for the weekend. MTBNJ community is just too awesome!
Let's make the call by Wednesday. Post up where we want to ride!

Mtbdog

After 3pm the course will be marked and we will still have half the park or more to ride. The park will still be fine as not that formal, more of an open practice. And yes we break our faces and our arses! Will need a good guide for that one. I should be ready for Wildcat by 2020!☺

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
After 3pm the course will be marked and we will still have half the park or more to ride. The park will still be fine as not that formal, more of an open practice. And yes we break our faces and our arses! Will need a good guide for that one. I should be ready for Wildcat by 2020!☺
@JimN is a good guide for Wildcat... well for a lot of the NNJ parks. He actually introduced me to HM. I am also intimated with Wildcat but its a park I would like to hit this season. Plus... there is no shame in hiking a bike which I am an expert at. :)

BPaze

I usually avoid group rides because I am terribly out of shape, but this sounds like it could be my pace and my attempt to join on a couple rides. I usually ride Tourne when I get out during the week and Lew Mo, but probably don't know them well enough to guide. I just started riding after not touching a bike for 20 years. I also ride Ringwood and various parts of Allamuchy when time permits on weekends, love those parks. As long as I have a babysitter I will try to make it.

Mtbdog

Evening rides at Tourne are definitely on the agenda! Tuesday or Wednesday could be a start. I can put a loop together, I usually start at the McCaffrey Lane lot.

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm not around this upcoming weekend, but would be happy to give a tour of Deer Park or Stephens. Allamuchy can be done as well, but that has a bit more straight up elevation with rocks.

We can pencil something in later in May if interested.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I usually avoid group rides because I am terribly out of shape, but this sounds like it could be my pace and my attempt to join on a couple rides. I usually ride Tourne when I get out during the week and Lew Mo, but probably don't know them well enough to guide. I just started riding after not touching a bike for 20 years. I also ride Ringwood and various parts of Allamuchy when time permits on weekends, love those parks. As long as I have a babysitter I will try to make it.
Even suffering can be fun when done as a group
:thumbsup:

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Nov 18- MTBNJ Wildcat
Nov 24- 6MR
Dec 2- Tres Mooch @ReggieHammond
Dec 8- Nassau
Dec 15- Kittatiny Valley @ReggieHammond
Dec 22- Hartshorne
Dec 29- Wawayanda

Where we have been
5/5 Sat: Nassau at 8AM with @qclabrat & @Rollin Dice
5/6 Sun: Stephens with @arangov3 ?
5/12 Sat: Allaire with @qclabrat ?
5/13 Sun: Ringwood??
5/20 Sun: Stephens State Park at 9AM with @ReggieHammond
5/26 Sat:
MTBNJ Nassau Group Ride
June 2: Lewis Morris (Sunrise Lot 8AM)
6/10: Stephens State Park at 9AM with @ReggieHammond
June 17: Six Mile
June 23/24: Tourne (Saturday leader @@arangov3)
June 30: High Mountain @Mtbdog leading and @C8N "weeping"
July 1: Lewis Morris (ride leader @@Mr. E Man ?)
July 4: Deer Park (special birth of our nation ride) with @jackx 40.887921, -74.814155 Lot 1 Main parking area 8AM
July 8: Stephens with @ReggieHammond
July 15: Chimney Rock (ride leader @@Kangdoy ?)
July 21/22: Sourlands (guest guides either @@rick81721 or @@fidodie ?)
July 28/29: Mahlon Dickerson need guide
Aug 4/5: KSVP need guide
Aug 11/12: Wildcat (@@JimN wants to show you his backyard)
Aug 18/19: Jungle (@@Mr.Moto know this place well, also the get well soon ride for Eric)
Aug 25/26: Clayton (haha, just a bone for you southerners, sucks you have to drive so far north every weekend)
Sept 1- Nassau
Sept 8- MCBP
Sept 15- Allaire (Schilling ride)
Sept 22- Stephens (may swap with Deer Park, which one haven't you been this year?)
Sept 29- Ringwood (JORBAfest 9/30)
Oct 6- Six Mile Run 9AM at Canal Lot
Oct 6- MCBP 9:30AM
Oct 7 - Ringwood 8AM Ryerson
Oct 13- Chimney Rock 7AM w/ @qclabrat Click Me Sorry folks... this ride is cancelled due to unfavorable trail conditions
40.594883,-74.561344 Chimney Rock Road Lot The generic middle. Great spot to park if you want to hit every trail. Not much to see on this side. Directions
Oct 14- Lewis Morris 8AM Sunrise Lot w/ @arangov3 Click Me
40.791978,-74.532231 Park Entrance This is the actual park entrance. From here, go up to the Sunrise Lake parking area. Directions
Oct 21- MTBNJ Chimney Rock
http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/threads/chimney-rock-group-ride-10-21.45636/#post-821041
10/28: High Mountain 12 Noon Directions
Nov 4 - MCBP with @Juggernaut @9:30AM

Main Lodge
Nov 10- Mahlon Dickerson @Mtbdog 9AM Ballfield lot
Nov 11- Columbia Trail @qclabrat 7AM Directions

Last edited:
Top Bottom