Patriots' Path Trail Directory

R

ridnwarrior

After much searching, I found everything but a trail map.

Please do not mislead me.......

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
After much searching, I found everything but a trail map.

I think it took all of 3 clicks for me to get to it. In the true sense of adventure, I'm going to give you a hint. I'll type really small for those of you who don't want it spoiled.

Click the link that says "maps" on the park website.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I think it took all of 3 clicks for me to get to it. In the true sense of adventure, I'm going to give you a hint. I'll type really small for those of you who don't want it spoiled.

Click the link that says "maps" on the park website.

excellent....:rofl:

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Where can I park to hit PP on the eastern most section?

The eastern most section sucks. Most people don't ride it east of Morristown. Going through Morristown kind of sucks, but it should definitely be done once for the lols.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
The eastern most section sucks. Most people don't ride it east of Morristown. Going through Morristown kind of sucks, but it should definitely be done once for the lols.
Sucks as in lame?
Got another noob friend I thought I should start this one on the easy side... Cuz the last one quit after HM lol

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
How is Parsons? Never been there. I should go check this place out since it's so close to me.

Never been. It's probably too small and not that exciting, but it could be the perfect place to bring a noob and it's much closer to you than PP.

Cassinonorth

Took it from eagle rock behind lurker 6 or 7 years ago through to a park off bee meadow it was such shit

I tried this last week. Riding was fine from Eagle Rock to Lurker but Troy Road to S Beverwyk was a fuckin nightmare. There were some little trails I found off Bee Meadow parkway that lead to some gravel under power lines near the Elementary school...never again.

I'd be more than willing to help out with this since I live 2 miles from the Eagle Rock trail head too. Would love a nice trail to take my gravel bike to.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions

Trail Conditions not available
Top Bottom