Recent Trail Work Authorized?

moray42

Merman
Bloodyray
Seaville trail
Where in Seaville is this happening?

Seaview Estates. It is in Galloway in a county owned parcel between Jimmy Leeds rd. and Great Creek rd.

Ran into theranch in the Estell parking lot. Nothing much new since he last time I posted in this thread. Some of the same shortcuts opened up in between got closed back up today. Somebody also dropped that log I had pictured back on the trail. Was good to see that the hole that I had filled after clearing that cheese wedge out has stayed mostly full after the recent rain. Can see that some soil started to wash out, and it is a little soft.

theranch

Seaview Estates. It is in Galloway in a county owned parcel between Jimmy Leeds rd. and Great Creek rd.

Ran into theranch in the Estell parking lot. Nothing much new since he last time I posted in this thread. Some of the same shortcuts opened up in between got closed back up today. Somebody also dropped that log I had pictured back on the trail. Was good to see that the hole that I had filled after clearing that cheese wedge out has stayed mostly full after the recent rain. Can see that some soil started to wash out, and it is a little soft.

I did in fact meet "moray42". I hadn't been out there since the winter and was curious to see the unauthorized work. A few turns tricked me and some odd trees on the trail. I had a couple of Galloway councilmen with me to check out the trails, except for a flat tire they enjoyed it.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions