Remainder of 2020 Cross and some road discussion

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There’s going to be a freaking pinwheel feature in Belgium tomorrow.

Say it ain’t so

I know, nobody probably cares.

Wasn’t their a local race with a pinwheel? Maybe granogue? I know I’ve seen photos but never encountered it myself.

There was a Pinwheel at Ringwood this year, in the past there's been one at Westwood (Wawaywanda).

As much as I hate pinwheels, both of those I didn't absolutely hate. Westwood was saved by crap conditions which made the pinwheel technical.

The race at Greystone 9 years ago I believe had? You could see eye to eye with who you were chasing and who was chasing you @ChrisG @bobkenelly

Last edited:
There was a Pinwheel at Ringwood this year, in the past there's been one at Westwood (Wawaywanda).

As much as I hate pinwheels, both of those I didn't absolutely hate. Westwood was saved by crap conditions which made the pinwheel technical.
1578170593849.gif

mod technical?

After watching the race:

1) The pinwheel isn't any better when it's called a carousel. Maybe worse.
2) I think DVV next year will be called "DVV, brought to you by Shimano Blue Shoes"

After watching the race:

1) The pinwheel isn't any better when it's called a carousel. Maybe worse.
2) I think DVV next year will be called "DVV, brought to you by Shimano Blue Shoes"

My son even noticed everyone on s-phyres. To the point where whe was like "I am the only persone who doesn't have them"

Most comfortable cycling shoes I've had.
many times I've thought to myself, "man, I wish I didn't give those shoes to Magic." bought new specialized mtbs and road shoes about 3 months ago and they are really, really uncomfortable. historically, have loved their shoes but no more after this pair.

many times I've thought to myself, "man, I wish I didn't give those shoes to Magic." bought new specialized mtbs and road shoes about 3 months ago and they are really, really uncomfortable. historically, have loved their shoes but no more after this pair.
I mean, they're bad. Really bad. If you win some more, give me a call. I wouldn't want you to suffer like I did.

Back
Top Bottom