Rideable?

RyeRey521

Hey guys... I have been watching videos of this place and am thinking about heading down there ASAP... How rideable is this place during/after rain.... I'd love to go out there this evening, but it's a like bit of a drive an would hate to head down there and not ride...

RyeRey521

Yea I ended up going yesterday... Had a blast for the first time there and no tour... little tricky with the single speed, but I didnt find many things that I probably wouldn't have also walked a geared bike.. Worth the drive...

Bloodyray

Several rides and it starts to flow for you. I come up from the Shore. The more you ride it the more you really like it!

Also hit Ceres for the first time the other night. Unfortunately, two flat tires ended the trip early. Anyone available for giving a tour sometime soon? Tomorrow (sunday) or sometime in the next week or two would be great!

Tomasetti

5pm during the week and 10am on sunday is usually a good time to catch people riding. The local riders will not have a problem showing you guys around. The back lot is where everyone parks. I think the back lot address is 402 pitman road sewell nj 08080. Once you get a tour, you guys will really enjoy riding there.

RyeRey521

Thanks for the tip... I've been there a couple times now and mad it back to the good stuff I believe but have been parking in the front lot...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions