Round Valley SP Trail Directory

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I didn't get on the bike today so I decided to go explore these trails on foot. The blue climb up is steap! It makes other RV climbs seem small. I'm not sure I'll make that on my bike anytime soon (or ever), but I'll try with you all soon :)

we never ride blue uphill. it is the ejecto trail because all the climbing made the ride take an hour+ longer than planned.

out of pickell, ride the powerline trail to the base of white or a little farther to get to yellow, or even to the cush lot - it makes a nice warm-up before
the climbijng. over the saddle to red. the short ride is to the top of puke hill. or go all the way to the overlook at the south lot.
the switchbacks at the powerlines are very challenging, but very rideable. they are past the south dam.

Mare

we never ride blue uphill. it is the ejecto trail because all the climbing made the ride take an hour+ longer than planned.

out of pickell, ride the powerline trail to the base of white or a little farther to get to yellow, or even to the cush lot - it makes a nice warm-up before
the climbijng. over the saddle to red. the short ride is to the top of puke hill. or go all the way to the overlook at the south lot.
the switchbacks at the powerlines are very challenging, but very rideable. they are past the south dam.
Ah, yes...looking back now at your other post, that's the climb of death. I see why :)

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
For historical reasons -

The red track is the old path from the south dam to jeep road in the scout camp.
The dotted line is the new path necessitated by the construction.

1666694448117.png

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions