Round Valley TM - Sunday September 25th

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Talked to the park, we'll be able to get in from the back gate but right now I am working out of we need to meet at the park office or right at the back gate.

I'll be there 8:30, but where I'll be is TBD.

@Kirt - you bring 'em I'll pay you back ;-)

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Confirmed

Meeting at the park office at 8:30 and then we'll drive over to the back entrance between then and 9:00. If possible please try to be at the park office at 8:45.

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@Norm do we need to bring any tools/implements or is that covered? Snips, backpack blower, weed whacker etc?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@Norm do we need to bring any tools/implements or is that covered? Snips, backpack blower, weed whacker etc?

We're pretty good but if you have tools it's never a bad thing to have extra. I'll have all of the above and more but more is better!

PS. Happen to own a dragon?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
can i meet you at the back gate? or do we need to sign in?
are we driving down the road to the trailhead?

what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
can i meet you at the back gate? or do we need to sign in?
are we driving down the road to the trailhead?

what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

I don't know the answers to any of these questions so officially my answer is "Albuquerque".

woody

Sorry, can't help - family in town, hanging with them. My busted spine makes me worthless for TM anyway.

... but bro Kevin and I are heading over there shortly for a quick ride, will stop by to heckle.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just want to throw out thanks to these guys for helping today:

@rottin'
@Off The Road Again
@Kirt
@FitmanNJ
@pooriggy
@UtahJoe

We cleared just under 1.5 miles of the Eagle Trail. I highly encourage people to ride it. The second half (from here on in known as the Hobo Trail) needs work yet but it's not too bad.

Many thanks to the park for being super easy to work with. Very accommodating all around.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions