Rutgers Preserve TM - April 18 at 8am

THATmanMANNY

Time: 8am-11am
Meet: Livingston Campus. old Kilmer Barracks on CO Road 3. That is just to the east of the Preserve. The cross street is CO Road 1.

Details: We will be doing garbage cleanup and cutting back some overgrowth. I will have tools and I will supply regular plastic shopping bags for trash but how you want to carry it is up to you (i.e. backpack). Please RSVP so I can get an approximate number of people. Remember appropriate clothing and gloves. :)

Manny

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
nice manny! pulled it together!

i'm gonna have to check with tower control on this before i commit.

THATmanMANNY

Hello All,
Monday bump. I really need a good group of people to show up for this. The first impression will either open the door or close it.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
dude i'm a no-go... definitely next time, but this weekend i just can't do it. if things change, i'll drop by.

pittygirl

Hey Manny. I'm sorry I can't make it to the first session--we've had something planned for a long time. Good luck! I'll be at the next one.

-Lisa

martin

i'm a solid maybe right now...

i used to live on livingston in the quads, but where are we meeting? anyone have a google maps location?

THATmanMANNY

I can help, one good arm to pick up trash :)
Did you pull your socket out wiring cables to the Hubble

Hey Manny. I'm sorry I can't make it to the first session--we've had something planned for a long time. Good luck! I'll be at the next one.

-Lisa
don't sweat it :)

i'm a solid maybe right now...

i used to live on livingston in the quads, but where are we meeting? anyone have a google maps location?
Buildings just on the corner of Road 1 and Road 3. I drive a large silver pickup.

Top Bottom