Rutgers Preserve TM - April 18 at 8am

warcricket

Like a Jerk
There's a half marathon in the area that's f'n things up. Park in the eastern most lot in johnson park and enter on the eastern side of the park.

THATmanMANNY

SHIBUYA! Despite the morning setback from road closures everyone found each other after some telephone tag. We did some trash removal, trimming, and a reroute on the fly! Thanks for coming out JC, Jeff, Martin, Rick, and Ron! Rick is very happy to get the ball rolling. He is enthusiastic to do more work! I gotta run out the door now but I'll post more.

RonC

ZGOZZ Macman
There is a lot of work to do there, but in time IMO that place will be ridden as much as other parks in the area.
Nice to meet the guys there for some TM. Look forward in helping more there...

THATmanMANNY

Crappy cell pics

1. Trimming back
2. RonC pointing to the water problem. We eventually cleared the debris down stream to get the water moving along.
3. REROUTE! winding new ST around fall line trail up ahead

Attachments

• DSC00909.jpg
    DSC00909.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 353
  • DSC00906.jpg
    DSC00906.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 355
  • DSC00911.jpg
    DSC00911.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 372
Last edited:

martin

4WFtm.jpg

hey thats me!

a lot of the trail looked decent, esp over by cedar and river road

can't wait to see more people there next time

MtBKAB

We're disappointed because we were away and couldn't help with the TM this time, especially since we're big supporters of getting this place cleaned up. We'll definitely stay tuned for the next TM date. In the interim, we'll help with minor clean-up of trash, etc. on an ongoing basis whenever we bike those trails.

Top Bottom