Saniflush toilet NOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I have a 20ish year old saniflush still in the (damaged) boxes. It has a hookup for a sink.

This can be yours for free, although a donation to jorba would make a nice deposit into the karma account.

Everything ya need, plus the alarm. Does not have the tube to place the macerator behind a wall. Cheap enough tho

IMG_4374.jpeg
image.jpg

Last edited:

serviceguy

I have a 20ish year old saniflush still in the (damaged) boxes. It has a hookup for a sink.

This can be yours for free, although a donation to jorba would make a nice deposit into the karma account.

Everything ya need, plus the alarm. Does not have the tube to place the macerator behind a wall. Cheap enough tho

View attachment 214191
View attachment 214192
I went to their website but I'm not sure I understand what problem this is supposed to solve exactly...never mind, toilets are about to be banned anyway...

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Why do you have a 20yo toilet sitting in your garage?? Just seems like something you don't purchases spares of.
I purchased this for my brother's basement remodel. The bath was framed and ready to be plumbed. He then put his pool table (disassembled) in there while working on the main room. He never reassembled the pool table, I never finished the bath. He is now moving. The pool table is in his garage disassembled, and I took the toilet back.

I'd rather give it away here than deal with fb or craigslist. Even if someone flipped it. As long as they make a donation

serviceguy

I purchased this for my brother's basement remodel. The bath was framed and ready to be plumbed. He then put his pool table (disassembled) in there while working on the main room. He never reassembled the pool table, I never finished the bath. He is now moving. The pool table is in his garage disassembled, and I took the toilet back.

I'd rather give it away here than deal with fb or craigslist. Even if someone flipped it. As long as they make a donation
You don't seem to grasp the implications of your actions, and keep perpetrating/participating...:confused:

qclabrat

I would have taken this 5 years ago, but now with kids out of HS and planning to down size within the next 5. Was going to add a small bathroom in the garage which leads into the basement with a kids playroom and home theater. Glad I didn't do it since those areas were rarely used and now just a cavern for gathering crap. Besides the town is known for being a stickler with permits on additions and taxes will surely go up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom