SCCX course

-YETI-

Howdy, what has the SCCX course been like in past years? Is it an interesting course like Hippo or more of a grass crit? Thanks

-YETI-

Thanks both for the feedback. I'm about equal distance from Sly Fox and SCCX so trying to weigh the options. Is SCCX kinda like Cooper River then?

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks both for the feedback. I'm about equal distance from Sly Fox and SCCX so trying to weigh the options. Is SCCX kinda like Cooper River then?
if you're equal distance, Sly Fox, 100000 bazillion mcmillion percents.
Sly Fox already has 136 registered... SCCX has 28, and will be lucky to break 100 (sorry team bulldog).

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sccx isn’t a bad course. It’s a course that lens itself to group racing more than a lot of others, and racing is always more fun than doing a 45 minute solo time trial. Most importantly there are heated bathrooms with real toilets.

I crashed at that spot at the bottom of the hill there three years ago. I hit a wooden stake on the right side and DNFd. I was just shaken up but wound up w a mild abrasion through my skin suit my elbow/forearm. I thought I’d cleaned it up well in the bar bathroom. But it got infected and I had to go on hardcore, antibiotics for two weeks.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I crashed at that spot at the bottom of the hill there three years ago. I hit a wooden stake on the right side and DNFd. I was just shaken up but wound up w a mild abrasion through my skin suit my elbow/forearm. I thought I’d cleaned it up well in the bar bathroom. But it got infected and I had to go on hardcore, antibiotics for two weeks.
Oh shit.. that sucks. Sorry to hear.

Top Bottom